|Vortex’s AVC is productized into the following products families:
- Dry-Vortex is used for the removal of fine solid particles from gas/air.
- Wet-Vortex is a system used for the removal of both pollutant
gases and solid sub-micron particles.
- Hydro-Vortex is used for cleaning fine particles from liquid.
- SOx-Vortex – Exhaust Gas Cleaning System to reduces SOx
Vorsep is used to concentrate sludge by separating the liquid out.
- Can effectively deal with both gas and particles pollutant
- Smaller in size. Scalable.
- No moving parts; Low maintenance costs.
- Low cost solution comparing to alternatives.
- Fast Return On Investment.
Vortex Chambers are available with dry or wet cleaning, for gas flow rate ranging from
100m³/hour to 100.000 m³/hour and operational temperature of 350°C (400°C spikes). The
AVC products are fully scalable for higher capacities allowing straightforward cascading of
few systems into chambers batteries.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org